Friday, October 30, 2009

HOLLYWOOD HOTDISH OCTOBER 29TH!

Happy Thursday my loves! Here's what it's looking like in Hollywood!
Ok I cannot actually believe that this is going to happen but rumor has it that Jon Gosselin and Octo-mom my be getting their own reality TV show together in which they date. Between the two of them they would be raising 22 kids. Yes, it would be interesting and I would surely tune in to see that train wreck, but I sincerly hope the world isn't this ridiculous!

Uh oh! Looks like Fergie's Lady Lumps arn't working for husband Josh Duhamel. According to an Atlanta stripper, who took and passed a lie detector test, Josh is not faithful and she can prove that she spent a night with Fergie Ferg's husband! I have to believe the stripper on this one! Especially since She passed the lie dectector test and Josh refuses to take one. What cha hiding Joshey?!

Lindsay Lohan will host a documentary focused on child trafficking in India. Yes, that makes sense. You want to do a documentary focused on a serious matter that definately needs some attention, so what do you do? Get the most unreliable basket case in Hollywood to host it. What a joke! Lindsay says she enjoys taking time off for chairity. I just hope she takes some time to get her mind right.

No comments:

Post a Comment